As you’ve probably already heard, we buy gold. At FK Trade Co. our teams buy, sell, and trade high end luxury items. We’ve been doing this for well over a decade, and through it we have come to learn much about the high end luxury industry.
Below is a list of some of the most common types of luxury items we like to deal with. If you have any of these, are in the market to sell, or are looking to upgrade – we definitely want to talk with you. We’ll connect you with one of our concierge team members – and they will help you reach your objective.
Our team always jumps at the chance to buy, sell, or trade a high end luxury watch. Most of our guys are watch nerds – and if you know anything about watch nerds it’s that they love to talk watch. When you call us about your luxury watch, you’ll certainly get someone on the other end that loves luxury watches as much as you do (if not more sometimes).
The reason for it is our fascination with the different types of brands, functionalities, features, and stories. A watch isn’t just a mechanical tool for telling time – it is an embodiment of everything going on when the watch was produced – and a subsequent story from it’s manufacturing to the current moment in time.
Now before I get into a long dissertation about this, lets cover our basis here. While we love all luxury watch brands (seriously, there’s not hating here) – there are a couple of brands we are particularly interested in. If you have one of these brands, are in the market to sell, trade, upgrade, or simply just talk about – then we definitely want to talk to you.
Brands we love to buy: Rolex, Audemars Piguet, Richard Mille, Patek Philippe, Panerai, Omega, JLC, Brietling, IWC, & Hublot.
Now, if you don’t have one of these brands, don’t fret. We still want to hear or see what you’re rocking. Head on over to our instagram profile @fktradeco and tag us with your wrist-shots. We love interacting with our community.
In future blog posts, make sure to look out for specific watch pieces that we want to exemplify and call out as both desirable and marketable.
You know the saying, ‘A Diamond is a girl’s best friend.’ Well it doesn’t only apply to women. At FK Trade Co, we love buying and selling diamonds. As one of the most highly valued and sought after commodities anywhere in the world – we look to acquire as many diamonds as we can get our hands on. We’ve bought, sold, and traded hundreds of diamonds in all shapes and carat sizes. Diamonds have come to us loose, on a ring, in jewelry, and even as part of a commercial piece of equipment once (a diamond cutter that was used to cut through some pretty hard stuff).
Our team uses state of the art testing and authentication equipment to make sure we give you accurate information and quotes on your diamond. We buy, sell, trade the following types of diamonds:
- White Diamonds – The most common form of diamonds found on jewelry and rings (like engagement rings)
- Blue Diamonds – The rarest of diamonds, this type of diamond is found in only the most remote places around the world.
Other types of diamonds that we work with on a case by case basis:
- Pink Champagne Diamonds
- Yellow Diamonds
- Orange Diamonds
- Synthetic Diamonds
- Purple Diamonds
- Green Diamonds
We love working with Jewelry because of the diverse styles, finishes, sizes, and values that we come across. Jewelry certainly holds its value over time – yet for many, it is so difficult to properly appraise. At FK Trade Co we have a team of experienced Jewelers that have been involved in many facets of the jewelry industry – from retail to pawn shops, you’ll be excited to find out that we offer some of the highest competitive quotes for jewelry; particularly because we are our own refinery and have the capability to alter our own jewelry pieces.
Traditionally when you trade your jewelry in, the dealer has to contemplate if and when they will be able to sell that piece of jewelry. But as a gold melter, jewelry maker, and trading team we have the capability to take many different approaches on the resale of your item, thus giving us the widest possible opportunity to offer you more for your piece of jewelry.
Looking for a custom piece of jewelry to be made for you? We can do that too! Whether you are in search of a one of a kind piece or want to make matching items for a loved one or group of friends / co-workers; we can work directly with you to design and hand make whatever you are looking for.
These are the types of jewelry pieces we deal with primarily. This list is not all-inclusive, but gives a good sense of what we do:
Over the two decades we have been doing this – we have come across some of the most interesting items and collections you can imagine. We don’t discriminate from one to the other, but here are a few types of collections we’ve gotten very good at appraising, paying out on, and trading really fast:
- Art Collections – Our network features an extensive list of contacts that deal specifically with Artwork valued at $20,000 and above. We can appraise an art collection, provide an offer, and arrange for delivery and payment usually within 48 hours. Our experience with art is that it moves at the speed of conversation and so we waste no time in making deals happen.
- Coin Collections – We’ve come across collections valued at a few thousand dollars, and collections that demand tens of thousands of dollars. Through those experiences, we’ve learned that coins are valuable, desirable, and thus trade worthy. If you have a coin collection – and are unsure of it’s worth, feel free to get in touch with us to find out it’s potential worth. We love seeing what is out there, and will gladly talk to you about what you have.
- Stamp Collections – Stamps are one of our countries staples of American culture. Our ability to move items throughout our infrastructure is what gave rise to the USA as a super power, and stamps are what drove the vast expansion of that transport for a major part of our history. With that, we love seeing unique and eclectic stamp collections and hearing about their stories.
- Car Collections – FK Trade Co employs a bunch of car fanatics. As such, all car collections are not just professionally welcome, they are personally drooled over. When we hear about car collections, we all gather around and stare in awe at what we see, the proverbial ‘shoot-the-shit’ so to speak about how awesome the cars may be. Whether your car collection is old muscle, foreign luxury, or even more recent technological marvels, if you have a car collection our team wants to hear about it.
This list is a comprehensive portrayal of the things we trade in most frequently. It is not a full list though by any means, and we always welcome inquiries for unique and desirable luxury items. If you have one, are in the market to sell or trade – give us a call or drop us an email at: